Choosing a Lawyer
When you’re looking to hire a lawyer, consider these questions:
- Does he or she have years of experience?
- Is he or she certified as an expert/specialist in your particular problem?
- Do you feel comfortable with him or her?
- How is he or she rated professionally:
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rated
- Selected for listing in “Best Lawyers in America”
- Highly rated by local Judges
- Listed in Texas Monthly Magazine Super Lawyers
- Is a “cut-rate” or “cheap” lawyer what you need when your freedom is at stake?
- Does he or she use a written Fee or Representation Agreement?
- Does he or she refuse to guarantee results? Contact my El Paso criminal defense law office if you’re facing serious felony or misdemeanor charges in criminal or military court in Texas, New Mexico, or Colorado. My office is adjacent to Interstate 10 near the courthouse in downtown El Paso. Free parking is available. Estamos a sus órdenes si usted desea traducción
Estamos a sus órdenes si usted desea traducción
del español al inglés o al revés. .